Planned Environmental Services are accredited installers for both Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric air conditioning products. Our engineers regularly attend training modules for all aspects of the Industry from Multi VRV/VRF Systems to stand alone Split Systems.
We carry out full design and installations from open plan offices to Comms Rooms. We have the experience and Team to cater for all your cooling requirements.
Our expertise covers:
- Ductwork – Design, Manufacture and Install
- Air handling Plant – Designed and Manufactured, bespoke or standard
- Air conditioning – Design and Installation, from a ‘one off’ through to a full heat recovery VRV system with centralised control
- Heating Systems – Warm Air, Radiators, Underfloor Heating, Direct Gas Fired, Fan Coils and all the periphery areas such as Warm Air Door Curtains, Heat Recovery Plant and De-stratification Fans
- Control Panel Design & Manufacture
- Commercial Heating, Heating Installation, Heating Ventilation with Specialised Heating Technicians and Engineers