- Is the system slow to warm up?
- Are some radiators completely or partially cold?
- Do radiators need frequent bleeding?
- Is radiator water dirty and discoloured?
- Are there ‘kettling’ noises from the boiler?
- Do you have repeated pump failures?
If you are suffering from any of the above symptoms it could signify that your system has circulation and flow problems due to corrosion and subsequent formation of rust, sludge and scale deposits.
A power flush can restore circulation and efficiency to your heating system replacing contaminated water with clean water.
System flushing will not remedy design or mechanical faults, which should be rectified but in many cases will cure the problems caused by them.