Servicing and Maintenance Overview
Our service and maintenance department has over 40 years experience serving many different types of industries for all their heating, refrigeration, ventilation and BMS control systems in prime working order.
Planned preventative Maintenance (PPM) can help to increase the operational lifespan and energy efficiency of the equipment installed within the building, this will also help to minimise the likelihood of emergency breakdowns.
From small industrial/office units to large commercial sites including learning academies, manufacturing, office and accommodation blocks.
As a PES group service contract client, you will benefit from:
- 24/7 Emergency site attendance within 3 hours, if required.
- Reduced site attendance rates for planned repairs and emergency call outs.
- A bespoke service manual where all the service visit results will be recorded and left on site for your convenience.
All our engineers are fully qualified and trained which includes up-to-date Gas Safe and F-Gas qualifications. We regularly attend manufacturers training centres to ensure we are prepared for all the latest equipment.
DBS checks are carried out regularly to ensure all our staff are able to attend sites that requires this check i.e. Nursery’s, Primary Schools, Academy’s, Care homes etc.
- Boiler Rooms & Energy Centres
- Air Source Heat Pumps / Solar Thermal
- Condition Testing
For more information on the servicing and maintenance services we provide, please contact us.